Sunday, September 03, 2006

Where has old Humphrey been you ask?

Well I was down in the cellar when I heard a Scouse, yes thats a scouse not a mouse, this was a few weeks back, well it was you know who, she shrieked with laughter for some unknown reason and slammed the bloomin door. I wasn't to worried at first being a ghost and all that I thought I'll just walk through it...Well, I discovered that even a ghost can't get through bomb proofed doors. So I was trapped with bugger all to do in the pitch black while they were larging it up in the Caribbean. Only this morning was the door re-opened and as I type I wonder is this the last days of the Blair Dynasty. The house has a whiff of panic about it, quiet but jumpy and brittle. We shall see........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Logo Design, Company Logo Design, Business Logo Design, Logo Designs.
Custom Logo Design