Friday, September 15, 2006

The Blair Academy of Spin

Paper reports Blair wants to open a school of government......

"Ah greetings new students. I am pleased you have opted to pay to study for a certificate in the art of spin. After all I have a big mortgage to pay - Guffaw, chortle, I am sure you will be happy here at my academy. I'm a regular kinda guy, despite being a past PM I like to get involved. I like to get out my guitar in lectures sometimes, just you know to put everyone at ease. So, I suppose you wanna know what you'll be studying.....well modules include - How to go to war despite million man protest marches, the teflon approach to governance, how to avoid backstabbing rivals and also how to get into government when only 22% of the voting public vote for your party. Oh, one last thing, Proffessor Hewitt will be the stand in lecturer, as i'm often in America on business"


Full Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Logo Design, Company Logo Design, Business Logo Design, Logo Designs.
Custom Logo Design