Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tally Ho me ol China!

I've heard a drag hunt is planned by a group of foxhunters in Hyde Park. This will be the first time a hunt has taken place in London for many a year. And going back further apparently So, Ho! is the call that would go up when hunting for Deer on what was then the outskirts of the city. Isn't our history just great, its a shame the current lot in power think history began in 1997.

I'm all in favour of hunting vermin foxes, they give me nothing but fleas when I was alive. Remember, one was holed up under a portacabin near number 10 a few years back. Being a great hunter of mice, I can sympathise with my fellow hunters. Perhaps someone should warn red ken so he can stay away, wouldnt want the sly fox being chased down Piccadily with a pack of hounds biting at his ankles....mmmm....then again..........
Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Logo Design, Company Logo Design, Business Logo Design, Logo Designs.
Custom Logo Design